Purchase low-cost trees to cool your home, shade schoolyards, and create more livable outdoor community spaces!
Help reduce landfill waste: recycle curbside, Bring Your Own Bag to shop-call the (520) 791-5000 info line!
About Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Tucson Clean Beautiful is a non-profit environmental advocacy, action and stewardship organization dedicated to preserving and improving our environment, conserving natural resources, and enhancing the quality of life within the City of Tucson and eastern Pima County. We accomplish these goals through an array of educational and hands-on programs that emphasize personal action in recycling and waste reduction, land stewardship, urban forestry and beautification.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful, established in 1985 to help keep our community litter free, has grown as an advocate for broader environmental issues and now coordinates many programs and projects with a diversity of partners including government agencies, community groups, businesses and private citizens. Support from grants, memberships, donations from local businesses and citizens, in-kind donations of materials and services, and thousands of community volunteers are essential elements of our successful programs!
- School environmental grant application available! Apply for up to $500 in funding and qualify for other assistance including up to 30 free trees from Trees for Tucson! Cooperatively reviewed & funded by TCB, SAEMS & Arizona Native Plant Society. Applications due Jan. 30, 2015 for projects to begin mid-Feb. 2015.
- TCB January 2015 Newsletter now available! Download your copy today. Want to automatically receive a copy of the newsletter and other announcements (approximately monthly)? Subscribe today!
- Great blog post by BudgetDumpster.com featuring TCB programs!
- ONGOING: Dedicate a tree at Pantano River Park - a lasting way to recognize and remember friends and family! Commemorative trees can be donated for $225 each, planted along the river park north of Golf Links Rd.! Info: (520) 837-6832
- The Buffel Busters Activity Booklet for 3rd-4th graders is now available, aligned with ADE standards. See flyer for more info. Email or call (520) 837-6836 for assistance obtaining print copies!
Beat Back Buffelgrass Day 2015
Mark your calendar for Beat Back Buffelgrass Day throughout metro Tucson and beyond. Sign up for a site near you, or plan your own project and get it listed to recruit additional volunteers!...Read More
TCB Board Meeting
Green Pathways: Exploring Recycling, Reuse, and Repurposing in our daily lives
Attend this free event featuring local businesses that focus on recycling, reuse, and repurposing - whether furniture or fashion, learn more about how you can go beyond simply recycling at home!...Read More