The Power of Shade Trees
Over 70,000 trees have been distributed through Trees for Tucson since Tucson Electric Power began its sponsorship in 1993, with over 80,000 trees distributed since the Trees for Tucson program began in 1989.
The benefits of shade trees:
• Low cost to plant and maintain
• Beautify your home & community
• Conserve energy use during the hottest times of the year
• Reducing carbon emissions
• Provide habitat for wildlife
• Reduce air pollutant
• Control storm water runoff and block soil erosion
• Reduce carbon dioxide, the leading cause of global warming
• Reduce urban head island effect
For more information, call (520) 791-3109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.